Thursday, September 19, 2013

The First Pastel of the Season



So I recently acquired this Rimmel London 60 seconds polish. It is in a gorgeous shade of lilac, to be more precise "620 How do you lilac it?". I found that it was super easy to put on - it has a wide brush that means it's easier to paint your nail and avoid streaks. Not only that but it only needed two coats and dried rather fast I found. It gives a wonderful shinny, almost jelly-like, finish which is also marvellous. I am really impressed by the staying power of this polish! I painted my nails on Monday and it hasn't chipped and it's now Thursday night. That, i'd say, is pretty damn good!

I called this post the first of the pastels because it seems pastel-enough to enter that category... well, at least I think so - thoughts? I'm thinking a mint green is next... I have my eye on Mint Candy Apple by Essie....

Rimmel certainly gets my thumb of approval for this one. If you're looking for a nice pastel, but not too pastel, go for this one! You can get it here.

Hope you're all well!

xo WishingsofaPrincess

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely, girly colour. Lovely post, can't wait for more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the formula of these rimmel nail polishes! and the shade is really nice

    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete